Saturday, May 15, 2010

Super Saturday Skating!

I've posted before about my love of roller skating, sadly I am too "top heavy" shall we say to be as good as I once was, but I still love it!  Today we went on an adventure to a special 8 years and under skate session at our local rink!  
 Avonleah was really quite amazing and after the first twenty minutes or so was cruising around having so much fun.  Her only complaint was that she didnt' have a friend to skate with. . .how sad. . .the poor girl needs some new friends. ..

Adelaide mostly hung out on the car driving video games and was upset that she couldn't get out on the rink. . .
She thinks she won this slurpee for getting third place in the race. . .I think everyone might have gotten one. .shhh.

She even mastered falling gracefully!! 

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

so cute! I love Avonleah's hair! adorable! And so fun! :)