Saturday, May 15, 2010

15 Months!

I can hardly believe that in a short three months my baby will be eligible for nursery class at church. . .that just passed so quickly this time.  She's doing all sorts of things that are like a little girl instead of a baby now and I must admit that this is one of my favorite stages, she makes me laugh so much and yet she's still baby enough to let me snuggle her up and kiss those chubby cheeks!  This month she's discovered Blue's Clues (but only the ones with Steve, not Joe), how to turn on the television and say, "Watch show . . Blue's Clue's please", she's using her utensils really well at the table, it's kind of scary how good she can use a fork and spoon, she picks everything up without even having to be asked and most often her and Avonleah end up in a fight because Adelaide is putting away all the toys that Avonleah is still playing with!  She's very interested in the potty. . .
And I'm really not ready to got through the joy of potty training, but she tells me when she needs her diaper changed and brings me a diaper. . .I guess I better stop being lazy!  I can hardly wait to see what adventures happen this month!

No comments: