Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Debbies and Little Sweethearts!

Dear Dad. . .I am so glad you have your temporary Little Debbie delivery man job while you search for something more steady, however when you said you would send me a package with some cosmic brownies I wasn't expecting to open a huge box overloaded with a year supply of Little Debbies. I now fully blame you for the fact that I've gained 7 lbs in the past month . . .please keep all deliveries far away from my mailbox.!
P.S. I also blame you that my children ask for Honeybuns for snacktime. . .I'll never get them to eat carrot sticks and pretzels again. . sigh

I love you still. . .I'm checking out Weight Watchers today. . .

Kayrena

Here's a fun little video of our little Adelaide. . .don't you love the half in half out ponytails!

1 comment:

Afuvai Family said...

Yes- she is cute! How adorable. And Peewee is sitting on my lap and we've watched this like three times and he can't stop staring. Can't wait to see you guys!