Friday, May 14, 2010

Secret Confessions

My husband laughs at me a lot because i often will watch television shows and movies solely for the hot actors starring in them. It's literally embarrassing because he'll be all, "why do you watch this lame-o show/movie" and I'll be all "sheesh, did you not check out so and so?" Luckily we are both very secure in the fact that my number one hottie is of course him. So I share with you my movie/show hotfaces!
Who didn't love Christian Bale in Newsies. . .srsly my first crush, I may have watched that movie a hundred times because I loved him so much! And he's still pretty darn smokin' today hello Batman!
Anyone who knows anything about me knows that me and Bradley Pitt go way back. . .we pretty much dated in high school, my locker featured many pictures of him clipped from my BFF Misty's Seventeen magazine, which my parents definitely would not have approved of. . sorry mom/dad! Now he's all fatherly and save the worldly which definitely ups his hotness quotient.
Don't even get me started on how I was hooked on that dumb show Wings because I just thought Tim Daly was beautiful. . .look at him sheesh!
Still debating whether I've watched The Notebook 400 times because I love the story or because I love Ryan Gosling, we are an item srsly. . .
Paul Wesley is my book Edward come to life. . .he's broody and cutey and I watch the cheesy CW show Vampire Diaries solely because he is darling and looks like he's a good kisser. .not as good as Scott of course!
I really am interested in profiling and the BAU otherwise I would not have started watching Criminal Minds. . srsly I am. . .but Shemar Moore is a beautiful incentive to watch every week!
I hear Wentworth Miller likes to play scrabble when he's not looking all hot in the movies. . .and that video he did with Mariah Carey didn't mean anything. . .I do need someone to play scrabble with since Scott thinks it's the most lamespice game of the century . . .tempting!
I'm not saying he's the hottest actor out there but did ya'll see Becoming Jane. . .stupid Jane Austen, what was she thinking? He's just so romantically convincing. The boy has skills!
So Leonardo Dicaprio is kind of gangly and skinny and mostly looks good only when his hair is wet (if you think I'm lying just see how often dry hair appears in Titanic and Romeo and Juliet srsly!). I just can't get over the aquarium scene in Romeo and Juliet. . .sigh . . I die. . .
Pretty much the hottest man out there in my opinion. . .plus he's an awesome father, and a spectacular husband! I sure am a lucky girl. And I had to put this cheesy smile picture in because all these other fellows are so broody!


Oh and if you're wondering why Edward didn't make the list. . .because movie Edward really isn't too eye candy-ish. . .He does a fabulous job of conveying all the emotions and traits of Edward but doesn't really look like the Edward in my dreams. . . sigh.. .did you know Eclipse tickets went on sale today. . .better head over to Fandango and snag some for me and Pocket Edward!

2 comments:

Afuvai Family said...

Ok so we have two in common- I LOVE Jack Kelly- pretty made me feel like a woman to watch that movie. Also- Shemar Moore makes my cheeks flush- have you checked out all his modeling shots on the internet? (Also- cute toe ring in the above video ;)

Kristi said...

Wow...SERIOUS eye candy! Thanks!!!