Thursday, August 7, 2008

Surprise

Hey everyone I finally get to be a big sister! That little person is our new baby that I think we should name"boo boo beady betts" because that would be so silly. Our baby is 12 weeks old and due on Valentine's Day! I told mommy that being pregnant means "you throw up all the time!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS....WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I CANT WAIT TO BE AN UNCLE AGAIN.

LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS,

Uncle Dy and Aunt Missy

Shawn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope Avonleah gets to have a little sister, it is so much fun having little girls.

Markowski Family said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys! Abby was born on February 13th, and we brought her home on Valentine's Day- no romance going on that year!!

Jensons said...

Congratulations you guys, that is really exciting!

curly girl said...

What a cute little alien you have growning in there! ;) I am so happy for you guys, and I will be even happier for you when you stop puking! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Kayrena and Scott,
CONGRATULATIONS. We are so excited for you! Hugs to you both.

Sonda Bryce said...

Shut the hell up! I am so excited! Congratulations and so much love to you! XOXOXOXOXO

Super Latina Mom said...

way cool to see you grow! don't mean it in a bad way...hehehe. I'll be here for you when you need a meal! hopefully after the baby comes...take care my friend, it's all about "you" and pampering for now on...congratulations again.