Thursday, November 12, 2009

For a brief moment I lost that loving feeling . . .about blogging that is! I got all wrapped up in the million and one things I haven't accomplished on my endless to do list, and the seven books that are due back at the library that I have to finish reading, oh and of course preparing for the release of New Moon takes a lot of my energy as I try to convince my husband that it is indeed necessary that we hit the midnight showing, anything else would not show my true Team Edward spirit! Needless to say I have been a little haphazard about updating my blog since our crazy Halloween, so sorry for the delay. I'm back on the wagon and have lots of new fun stuff to share in the coming weeks. Today just enjoy a little Adelaide. . .
She has acquired quite the affinity for lollipops . . .so much so that if she get one in her mouth, she clamps those little teeth down and will not give up until the entire thing is gone and the paper stick is beginning to dissolve to shreds (is it okay to let her eat the paper stick) and the sticky sweet spit is covered arms and is seeped into those adorable baby neck rolls. . .yummy?!She kept these on for about 1 second but we managed a shot of her laughing at the world through purple colored glasses!

She's pretty serious about shaking it like you just don't care . . .her expression cracks me up, plus Avonleah exuberantly yelling "I did it!" in the background over finally writing a letter S as opposed to the number 3 is quite touching! Nothing like an old pill bottle filled with a beaded necklace. . .take that Fisher Price!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I couldn't hardly stand the sticky sucker stuff...it drives the OCD side of me nuts.

And I read Catching Fire yesterday-I took a mental health day off from school-and AAAHHH!!! I didn't know it's a TRILOGY! How will I make it to next September??

D and M said...

So dang cute. I just wanna chew on those fat little cheeks

Erica Shurter said...

Too cute! I love seeing your girls, especially since we only have boys! :)

Do you just love "summertime design", yes great minds do think alike and use the same place to get our cute blog stuff! I got lazy though and quit making backgrounds... not enough time... I'm trying to get my photo stuff on a roll... I've got 3 different families to take pictures of this next week! I'm excited... Now I just need a new camera! ha ha

Thanks for the info about the exercise dvd's... the dancing sounds fun and I'm sure my boys would get a kick out of that! :)