Taco Pancakes = Corn Tortillas
Grabnabber = Hair Clips
Aligator = Escalator
Body Trunk = Male private parts (this of course requires an explanation, she was wondering how we were going to know from the ultrasound camera if our baby was a boy or a girl. So I started to explain that the person would look at the private parts and see if the baby had girl parts like her or . . .at which point she interrupted and said, "or a body trunk like boys have", what do you say to that?!)
Holy Ghost = Roller Coaster
She has also been very aware about the "feeling" in our home lately and should any problem arise she immediately wants to say a prayer so her heart will "feel warm" again. She is very aware of how she feels when she chooses right or wrong choices, and although often tells me that today she is "friends with satan," she is very cognizant of her choices being connected to how she feels. It amazes me to see such a young person already have such belief and faith. She notices when others don't know about Jesus or about praying and has often said, "I'm three and I can be a missionary." I'm not quite sure what to do with all of it at this point but I think I have my hands full.
5 comments:
MMM- I love taco pancakes! She sure is a sweetheart. I miss her a lot- and you too! Thanks for all the tips and love! Oh by the way- the coaching isn't bad...yet! I guess once the 49ers start playing and Jake's team starts playing for real- it could be a different story! We'll see. I love you!
Actually, you have had your hands full since she arrived on the earth!!! I just cant get over how she is exactly what you and Scott need- all of us need... she is amazing!!!
For real?? "Friends with Satan?" This made me smile! I don't even know your little angel very well but I LOVE HER! She is my kind of girl!
Body trunk is absolutely hilarious. At first I was thinking trunk like storage trunk... but now I get it! Elephant trunk. Absolutely priceless.
And hey, CONGRATULATIONS on your bun in oven! :) I'm so excited for you guys!
Love, Tara
Oh. My. Gosh.
I can't stop laughing.
I love that kid, and I love it that you are recording this all for us to enjoy...and to haunt her later in life! ;)
Post a Comment