Thursday, April 26, 2012

It a Miracle!

Well it's official! November 10th we'll welcome a new addition to our family!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kayrena & Scott!! What a blessed little baby to join your amazing family!

Joy Y.

Lexi said...

So happy for you!!!

Debra Hildebrandt said...

YAY!!!! I was just thinking the someone in this family needs to have a baby here soon cause all the babies are a year old now. Congratulations.

jayme said...

Maybe you will be 5 days late and have it on Josi's birthday. :) I hope you aren't late though, for your sake.

Jennifer Owens said...

WooHoo!! So excited for you!!!:)

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness Kayrena! Today I just felt like I needed to check on you through your blog because I was thinking of you and lo and behold I see this post! Oh, sweet friend, I am sooooooooooooo very happy and excited for you. What another little miracle and blessing. Yipee! Please keep me updated and informed! I am literally smiling from ear to ear right now. Miss you and your beautiful girls!

Afuvai Family said...

We couldn't be more excited for you guys! We love you so much and are so happy to have another little Betts hanging around!

Erica Shurter said...

Congratulations!!! It's been so long since I've had a chance to read blogs! So excited for you!

Kristi said...

I don't go blog surfing for months and look what I miss! Congratulations-I'm SO excited for you!