So my kids are always saying the funniest things and I just try and jot them down as they happen because they love to hear about them in retrospect.
First off though, this picture is Adelaide's complete frustration to forgetting to remove her shirt before stepping in the shower...don't you hate it when that happens! She was so distraught poor little thing!
Here's some other funnies...
Avonleah has a real aversion to the sound of the vacuum cleaner and literally hides when I turn it on...the other day Adelaide had the little DustBuster vacuum and was chasing her and laughing at avonleah's screams (I know I should have stepped in but it was kind of funny) finally Avonleah runs up to me and says "make her stop mom, this is like a ticket to HELL!". I laughed so hard before talking to her about why that wasn't the most appropriate phrase to use...perhaps I should keep my exasperated remarks to myself since they're leaking out if my child's mouth!
Adelaide is our modesty police always making sure everyone is given "pribacy when they're maked" The other day my special "LDS underwears/garments" were peaking out from my lounge shorts and she runs over and says "mom your governments are showing!". Then today when she caught a glimpse of Scott's tattoo peaking out from his shirt sleeve she says "dad your bad choices are showing you better cover them up!". It was so hilarious...I love kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment