Monday, February 16, 2009

Adelaide Elizabeth!


Welcome!
Adelaide Elizabeth
Born February 14, 2009
@ 1:01 pm
7 lbs 15 oz
20 inches
(Avonleah wanted her to wear a bow today!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope she's as cool as av! cuz i need a new awesome neice that loves me! [= haha. i'm so happy she finally came. it's fun cuz you have a christmas baby and now a valentines day baby. the next one will be st. patrick's day or easter! :) i love you! i wish i had money to come see you!!! :( i really want to, but we don't even have money for a tube of toothpaste! :( so call me if you're bored. i love you! ♥ and good luck!
-love eth!

Laura said...

She is an adorable and sweet little baby! Of course people try to say who she looks like most, Mom or Dad, but I've never been very good at that game. :) I LOVE the bow, Avonleah has great taste. Our family is so happy and excited for you all. Yay!! We love Valentine babies! (and Christmas Eve ones too of course!)

D and M said...

WHAT A SWEETIE!! CONGRATS...

FROM THE GILLESPIE'S

Sonda Bryce said...

Oh my holy cuteness... I have been checking the blog every day to see when she would arrive! Congratulations to you and your... I just wanna kiss those cute cheeks. BTW... Valentines Day?! Nothin like a baby to express your deepest love feelings! I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

Schott's Schtick said...

Congratulations!!!! She is a
beauty! Welcome Adelaide..hope to see you soon!

Love,
Schott Family!!

Erica Shurter said...

ohhhhhhhh! she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations! What a wonderful valentines present! i want to hold her! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my congrats....she is such a cutie....please help me sound out the name......I love you both...i am so happy....truly a baby of love.....
Bubba Lou

Shawn said...

She finally came!!! And on Valentines Day, that is so much. She is beautiful and I love her name. I hope you are doing well, and I'm sure Avonleah loves her baby sister. Congrats

curly girl said...

What a bright eyed beauty! Funny, though, I don't remember seeing that bow in the ultrasounds?! ;) I am so anxious to hear your birth story!

When I told E that she'd finally been born, her face lit up and she said, "Awesome! Now I can pretend to be a big sister!" Can't wait to meet her! xoxoxox

Afuvai Family said...

We're so excited for you!! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure is such a joy. And just think- this time around you'll have all the extra help you need from your little Aveonleah! So the word verification on this page is... "bless" and I think what a blessing both of your children are to the two of you! We love you all!!