Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our First Week!





Everyone has been asking me to please post new pictures and I wanted to write a witty and charming post to go with them, but I'm still adjusting to functioning on minimal amounts of sleep coupled with endless diaper changes and feedings and remembering that I still have a beautiful four year old too, so I decided to just share fun pictures from our first week with our newest addition! I am feeling so blessed with my two beautiful daughters! Thank you everyone for all your loved and support.

11 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

She is absolutely beautiful! How wonderful! Glad your mom got over to see you guys! :)

curly girl said...

You just brought a perfect and beautiful human being into the world...no one expects you to be witty OR charming! ;) Thanks for posting, though...we've been dying to come meet her but I'm so afraid we'll bug you just as you're getting a precious nap! We love you girls (and Scott, too, of course. But mostly, we're crazy about you 3 girls...)

Shauna said...

Beautiful daughters Kayrena! Can't wait to hold that darling baby again. Your mom is so cute. I bet she is in heaven right now (and I am sure you are loving the extra help too). Talk to you soon! Get some sleep!

Laura said...

The pictures are great. Shayla said, "She's so cute huh." Of course she is!
That first week is a doozie, but yay! You made it! It's all downhill from there...wink wink.

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, she is just beautiful! I love the photos of Avonleah holding Adelaide; Avonleah is such a proud big sister! Very sweet. I hope you are doing well. We'll keep our germs away for the moment, but I can't wait to meet her! Love, Tara

*Molli* said...

Kayrena---
They are both so so cute. Wish I was there to smooch both of their cheeks:) Love you so much.

Jensons said...

She is adorable, and what a great name. You guys are good at that!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!! I love her sweet big bow and the smaller of the two as well. Avonleah looks like she is in heaven! I am sooo happy for you and Scott! Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kayrena, Scott and big sister Avonleah! What a beautiful girl! Kayrena, thanks for letting me know about the new addition. I would love to meet her. I'm wondering where you guys are living now. Did you end up moving?
Hope you are doing o.k. Congrats to you!

Sarah said...

Congrats! We are so excited to meet your precious bundle of Joy sometime hopefully It will not be too long! Take care girl We love ya!

Kadi said...

I had been thinking about you all week around the 14th and then finally checked your blog the next week and am now finally getting around to leave a comment...sorry...CONGRATULATIONS! She is so precious. I'm so glad she is here and safe and you don't have to be prego anymore. I hope you are feeling alright...other than the totally annoying having to adjust to life again, only with another person to take care of...seriously, how do we do it? Really, I do hope you are doing well. Please rest when you can and take care. Adelaide is beautiful. Know that we are thinking of you.