
Valentine's Day was always a big excuse for a craft day at my house growing up, mom would get out the paper heart doilies, the glue, the glitter and all the construction paper and we would spend hours concocting amazing Valentine's Day Cards for family and friends. It was always so much fun and mom always treated us to cookies and pink milk in the interim so I've always had fond memories of this loving day. Today Avonleah got to kick off the Valentine's Day Celebrations with a party at preschool so this week we've been carrying on the tradition and making fun Valentine's for her classmates. . .I was even brave enough to let her use glitter (for those of you who don't know me I think glitter is of the devil, it is a never ending cleaning project waiting to happen and after using it you can't go into public without glittery fun on your face, your booty or worse). In true celebratory fashion she wanted an outfit to match the occasion. . .thanks to some quick thinking, some stickers to turn her plain white polo into a Valentine's shirt, and some red ribbons she came out looking nothing short of adorable! Of course Daddy is her ultimate Valentine and together they can't help but be silly!

And if you're wondering yes I'm still pregnant . . .humongous, due on Saturday pregnant, impatiently waiting for the arrival of our new little girl.
4 comments:
I love the silly pics of Scott and your little. I will admitt that i jumped on over highly anticipating and hoping and expecting and anxiuosly wanting to see a new little on here as well. The end is the hardest part. The anticipation of meeting this new little person that chose you and Scott and Avonleah....it will be sooo exciting. I will keep checking back. Best of luck with everything. I will be saying my paryers. Big hugs to you all!
AHhhhhh! That's tomorrow! Go walk, go jump, go.... ya know! I can't wait! I'm sooooo excited for you guys! I love babies! I need another one! :) Especially a little girl!
Was hoping this was a new baby post! I am sure you are too!! Avonleah is soo cute. Can't wait to see little girl #2. Let me know if I can help in any way. Take care. And hears to a safe and speedy delivery. Hopefully soon! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!
Michelle Schott
Congrats! My phone was dying yesterday and I will make sure I call today! I'm so excited it was on Valentinesday!! How cool!
Post a Comment