Friday, May 18, 2012

Talent Show

So the number one reason I started giving Avonleah piano lessons was to help her learn how to focus on something that would take patience and diligence. In fact piano is the only learning thing that really tests her little super brain and her ability to control her impulsive little self, so it's a great teaching tool. This year She once again tried out for her school talent show and made it! After her performance today she said "I messed up but I bet you didn't even notice cuz I kept on going !" We are so proud of her for sharing her talents and working hard for another year at the piano...perhaps if I could get her to put down her "Fablehaven" books we might have a great little pianist one day!
PS elementary school talent shows are the best place to get a riotously great laugh...kids dancing to the beat of their own drum, off key singing, jump rope tricks and silly fun! If only we adults could let loose and have a little fun. like these kids!

No comments: