Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

It's the eve of Mother's Day and my husband is at work, the children are sleeping soundly and I am enjoying a few moments of quiet blogging. . .My cute husband and children gave me an extra hour of sleep instead of breakfast in bed because Scott knows I hate breakfast in bed with all the crumbs and mess and . . .just not one of the things I look forward to. . .I was also treated to a home pedicure complete with a foot soak in a small garbage can, filing, painting and lotiony feet rubbing! Scott had the girls make me a card and it was so darling, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I got to spend the whole day with my girls because Scott is on mandatory overtime at work right now and it was a beautiful sunny non-rainy Washington day so we got to be outside in the warmth and enjoying time together.  Avonleah did insist that she may need some sunglasses because "man it's bright out her mom!"  That's what being a mom is all about. . .enjoying these amazing little women that God has entrusted me with!  

No comments: