Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eclipse Movie Must Haves

Yes this is part of my Pocket Edward shrine and yes I am too cheap to buy anything but Sweetheart memorabilia. . .at least I am keeping my priorities in check . . .right?!
So I hear the third trailer for the Eclipse movie came out this week attached to a film released in the theaters . . .of course I am not obsessive enough to go to a movie to see an Eclipse Trailer. . yes folks i can wait until it is leaked onto the internet to see it at which time I will share it with all of you.  But in honor of just 52 days to go until the release of the Edward/Bella/Jacob drama I'll share 6 things that I am looking forward to seeing in the movie and up to this point I have not been thrilled with the cheesetastic script writing so dang it they better get it right this time around!

  1.  The whole tent scene. . .it's just written so perfect and captures exactly how Edward and Jacob love Bella so differently . . .I previously mentioned that I do enjoy the sacrificial pain of Edward and the taunting of Jacob. . .It's just written so perfectly so that darn screenwriter better not screw it up by making it lame-spice.  I do like how Edward has a moment of pride and says, "if I had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten of the best nights of my life.  Dream about that."
  2. When Bella breaks her hand punching Jacob and Emmet says, "Fall down again, Bella?" and Bella replies, "No, Emmett.  I punches a werewolf in the face."  I wonder what it feels like to actually punch someone in the face for kissing you. . .oh you dramatic girl Bella, punching werewolves. . sheesh
  3. When Edward says, "Bella, would you please stop trying to take your clothes off."  It's comforting to know just how chivalrous and old fashioned my Edward is. . .even if it's only because he know he can't control his vampire tendencies in moments of wantonness!
  4. Jacob eeking out his last breath of fighting for Bella when he says, "He's like a drug for you, Bella. . . I see that you can't live without him now.  It's too late.  But I would have been healthier for you.  Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."  
  5. They better include the back stories of Rosalee and Jasper because up until this point Jasper has been this creepy curly hair poodle that almost ate Bella and never says much of anything and Rosalee has been kind of a snarky beast so you know I think they deserve a chance to at least explain their behavior and try to explain Jasper's hair. . .what is that?
  6. The LEG HITCH . . if you don't remember it you better read that book again. . .
 What are some of your favorite scenes from Eclipse. . .don't be shy I know I'm not the only 30 something, Edward loving, Twilight Obsessing Mom!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

You seriously make me laugh out loud with some of your posts, and this was one of them.

The part about Jasper and Rosalee - SO TRUE! Jasper talks like he has a huge vampire retainer in his mouth. Are we gonna see this together or what?!

Tent scene!!!!