Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Glimpse Of Our Future

Thanksgiving week we house/dog sat for some of our friends. . .they have a beautiful, spacious home and it was an amazing opportunity to get a glimpse into my future (the one where I have a home)!!
Hey Shae, remember Dusty? I spent hours on a horse just like this when I was little . . . .giddyup cowgirl!
We broke our no soda rule since we were "on vacation" . . .serious rationalization I know . . .and no I didn't let Adelaide drink it!Ta Da 4 new top teeth came in this week . . .whew!Lots of Princess movies were watched on their plushy comfy couchThe baths were a real treatAvonleah made the butter for our Thanksgiving meal . . .and she told Scott that he needed to get a gun and go hunting for our turkey . . .well I hunted at the grocery store, less mess!Scott used his amazing baker skills to make the rolls.I think we got carried away with our Thanksgiving Feast, but it was so yummy and the best part was preparing it together and sharing the extras.
Happy Thanksgiving . . .Avonleah is enjoying the sparkle juice in the fancy cup a little much, she couldn't even pause for a picture!

2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

yummmmm! we should have come to your house! :)

ps... I like your hair dark! :)

Marci said...

It looks like you had so much fun...your dinner looks awesome!