Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Roasted Corn and Monster Trucks


Of course we had to go to Maris Farms one more time for roasted sweet corn dipped in butter and then Ethnee, Scott and Avonleah got to ride in a huge Monster Truck! Avonleah screamed the whole time because she wanted her own seat and not have to sit on Scott's lap . . .little stinker!


3 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

How fun! My boys would be so jealous!
Okay so Ethnee Bell, does anyone call her that anymore? She looks just like your mom! :)

curly girl said...

Ah, I will sleep better tonight knowing that Scott did get to ride on that Monster truck, afterall (he was drooling it when we were all there earlier this month - in the rain - remember that?! Who can forget?!) I'm glad you got a second chance to have fun there! And I love Ave's face with her corn!

Shauna said...

It looks like you guys did have a lot of fun. Talk about packing in a lot of great things in a few days. I love all of the photos & your sister is so cute. I think the two of you look a lot a like. Your blog is always so fun to look at. I hope your having a nice weekend.