
No I'm not pregnant with twins, and I'm not further than 20 weeks along, and no nothing is abnormally wrong to make me this huge at this point but I promised a 20 week picture so here you go!

Avonleah told us we didn't need to get the ultrasound because "baby beady" was a girl and her name was Rose!

Well. . .surprise, surprise, it's another girl for us!!!
5 comments:
Ya!!! Congratulations! :) How exciting! Girl, you are not too big, you just need to be comfortable and not worry as long as you and the baby are healthy! I gained 70 pounds with Brian and 50 pounds with Nickolas! You'll lose it later, just be happy! :)
Oh my goodness I'm super excited!! I'm telling ya, kids know about their little brothers and sisters, born or not. :) So is this baby Rose now? She is to Avonleah at least, right?
Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you! Yay! Where's the money shot?
Wow, I can't believe I just found out you are having a baby girl through your blog! Congrats! Adalyn & Cosette love having each other. I think that sisters are special. I love that Avonleah has already named her Rose. Cute Avonleah. Have I told you lately how much I love having her in my preschool class? She just makes me smile. Oh, and the video clip is amazing. How did you get that? She is so active isn't she? Do you feel her moving a lot? I still can't get over how cool that video was. Have a great day!
Hey Rene,
Congrats .....i am so excited for you......And hey you have done really good with the little girl you have so guess you have been blessed with another one. I love you !!!!
Yahoo! Congratulations you guys! Just think of all the baby clothes and gear you can re-use ;) An Kayrena... you look beautiful!
xo Tara
Post a Comment