Mom, if you're reading this. . . .you'll have to please forgive me, I know you taught me better. . .and yes, I know that Labor Day is a day for "laboring" away in the service of my fellow man. But in my defense it was all Scott's fault! He had the whole weekend off and I don't get the chance to spend a lot of time with him because of his school and work schedule so we spent the whole weekend selfishly doing nothing but "loungin around," talking and laughing and watching movies and just being together! So to all my fellow men . . .I promise I'll do better next year!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day Lazies!
Mom, if you're reading this. . . .you'll have to please forgive me, I know you taught me better. . .and yes, I know that Labor Day is a day for "laboring" away in the service of my fellow man. But in my defense it was all Scott's fault! He had the whole weekend off and I don't get the chance to spend a lot of time with him because of his school and work schedule so we spent the whole weekend selfishly doing nothing but "loungin around," talking and laughing and watching movies and just being together! So to all my fellow men . . .I promise I'll do better next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment