
Remember that John Denver song "Grandma's Feather Bed" that says, 'it could hold 8 kids and 4 hound dogs and a piggy we stole from the shed. Didn't get much sleep but we had a lot of fun in Grandma's Feather Bed?" That's what my whole sleeping life has felt like . . .growing up I had Emmalene throwing her legs over me on one side and Vanessa on the other side with her scorching heater like little body pressed up against me and now . . .well . . .Yes we all live in one room while Scott finishes school, and yes we only have one big bed, and yes Avonleah has slept with us for almost her entire life. So once again I have little legs and little arms constantly up in my space! On a more positive note this of course has presented many opportunities for Scott and I to enhance our ninja like stealth skills to get some "alone time"! This past weekend we finally figured out a solution to help Avonleah become more independent and give Scott and I our snuggle time back! Wah Lah! Once again the Disney Princesses make all the stars align and the world is once again in order!
No comments:
Post a Comment