So cute! and I love Adelaide's gibberish in the next post.
Holy Cow! I am laughing my head off! These are hilarious- and it makes it even better that she did both of them! I love her!
I must say I don't think I have heard a more delightfully amussing rendition! She is a ball of fire and joy! The way she moved her little hands reminded me of you! Hugs!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! and I love Adelaide's gibberish in the next post.
Holy Cow! I am laughing my head off! These are hilarious- and it makes it even better that she did both of them! I love her!
I must say I don't think I have heard a more delightfully amussing rendition! She is a ball of fire and joy! The way she moved her little hands reminded me of you! Hugs!
Post a Comment