Okay it's a new year and it's finally time for a new list! I've been super stealthy people watching to see just what is rad OR bad out there and so here goes my January listy list!
- Pajama Jeans! So here's where mom jeans meet leggings . . .can you just say "lamespice" with me! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to order me some of these (sarcasm)! Can I really have a pair of super stylish skinny jeans that fit great yet feel like I'm wearing pj's? Of course I can with "Pajama Jeans." SRSLY people these are a cheap excuse for jeggings and I've gagged enough on them already so I guess I'm torn! I love me some pj's but I'm pretty sure these would "hug" me in all the wrong places!!
- Okay this is so lamebrain I cannot even begin to analyze it! As if the snuggie wasn't dorky enough, I mean a "snuggie" in my day referred to something very different than a blanket with armholes (wink wink). But I guess if you need your hands free for holding (since this cannot be done underneath a blanket) while snuggled up on the sofa then the snuggie for two is just for you! Here's a thought. . .maybe crank the thermostat just a bit folks!!
- I know I rail on leggings like every month, but srsly are they going to continue to invade America's women. . and some men? I think Beyonce is a beautiful girl and I love her curves but I just have to facepalm when I see diamond studded leggings. I suppose adding a little bling to a legging and throwing on a leather jacket make you look fabulous no matter what! Please do not try this at home! And for the record . . LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS people, please don't wear them as such!
- Super super excited for this little cutie Mackenzie Foy to play Renesme in upcoming Breaking Dawn. . .I think she's quite a captivating little cutie! Yeah Twilight!!
- Ummm this is a joke right?
- I'm crying tears of pain right now for two reasons. . .homeboy/girl here is wearing saggy crotch jeggings/skinny jeans and uber ugly heels. It's like watching my baby girl run around in a soggy diaper because I'm blogging instead of changing her diaper (of course I never do that?!)
- I can't help it . . .the shake weight makes me laugh uncontrollably. And not because it's mere appearance leads even the most puritan minds to think sordid thoughts, but because they advertise with these beautiful girls and then I hear women (no names) actually thinking they should buy this for toning their "Relief Society arms" (you know that tricep flab). . .ladies it may work but the only person not laughing at you may be your husband who will be delighted to view your new form of "exercise." This is too dirty isn't it. . .hmm I better edit better next month!
- It's Baaacckkk! Orange that is. . .orange is back in style and I'm throwing up a little in my mouth at this very moment. Something about orange makes me feel nauseous, I hate it . . SRSLY ask my mom how I looked in the family singing performance when she made us wear orange scarves (my demolished in tears face is not pretty) . . .let's hope it goes out of style soon. . .for my sake!
- SRSLY? I'm confused as to whether I should be laughing or shocked! I believe the tag says, "TEVA" yet I'm pretty sure that my Teva and socks wearing Pacific Northwesterners would not be wearing these delights. . .is this a joke? Hmmmmm?
5 comments:
Oh. My. Word. The scary thing about the pajama jeans is that they are 40 bucks. INSANE!! I don't spend that much on 1 pair of pants! And they would totally hug me wrong too.
And how are those TEVA's???
As for the Shake Weight, run for your lives!!! It was recently spoofed on an episode of an unnamed tv show, and everything that pops into your head when you see it was just the tip of the iceberg on where the show went. Eew. Would you mind changing the channel honey? The kids can hear the tv!
330 bucks?!?!?!? Are you KIDDING me??? I'm pretty sure I won't spend that much on high heels for the rest of my life!
Wow.
3 Things:
1. I love these lists.
2. I HATE the color orange.
3. Jeff and I laugh everytime that Shake Weight commercial comes on. It's so wrong!
Kayrena, I too LOVE these lists. They make me smile and I always look forward to the new "list". I also wanted to let you know that you were one of my winners for my New Years Giveaway. So, head on over to myshaenoel.blogspot.com, to find out how to claim your loot! Congrats!
I heartily agree with you on everything!!! Those jean pajamas make me laugh! Come on. I love wearing my pajamas all day, but I'd rather be seen in my flannel plaid PJ pants then those hideous things.
And the shake weight...Josh JUST discovered them at Target. So he picks it up, reads the box, and starts shaking it. I had to grab it QUICKLY and put it down. Please honey. Just don't.
Orange does not go well with my yellow skin...pardon..my "golden" complexion.
Thanks for the laughs!! :)
Post a Comment