We told our girls that midnight was when the Times Square Ball dropped on television and so they could stay up until midnight. . .thank goodness it's a three hour difference between New York and Washington!! Avonleah snuggled nicely into bed after dancing riotously in the New Year by 9:30 pm. . Adelaide on the other hand . . .well just look at her, she was "hungry" and "goofy" with lack of sleep!! What a dork she is!
We tried to be all cool and stay up until the New Year . . .Scott loves me so much that he watched Eclipse AGAIN with and then we tried to take "cool" photos like the teenagers do with their cell phones
Guess we arent' cool because these look like a flash bulb disaster (although I suppose there are no flash bulbs anymore are there? I'm so old!)
In Time's Square there was this ridiculous couple completely making out and Avonleah said that they looked like they were "hungry" and came over with her mouth open like she was going to eat my cheek!! Srsly get a room people there are children watching! After laughing and turning it into a joke we told her that married people get to kiss at midnight but that we kissed on the lips (wouldn't want her thinking any other kind of kissing goes on ha ha!) We looked completely lamespice i know. . .but after celebrating 12 New Years with this wonderful man I don't care how we look I'm just glad we're together! And no I have no resolutions right now . . .except to maybe make and keep at least one goal this year!
1 comment:
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Loving the pictures and one of my goals is to slow down and read blogs more and comment more! Love all your pictures! Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment