The Conference store opened on Easter Sunday and we had so much fun learning from and listening to the great men and women who lead our church.
My mom came to stay again for another month to help out since my health was not improving much. Thank goodness this great women is so amazing and has such a serving heart, she has saved my life more than once and having her in our home is always a blessing. She helped us pick out some bikes for the girls to kick off the spring sunshine.!
The local Daffodil parade was lots of fun to watch and of course my girls always love the Daffodil Princess float
Got ready to go in for another surgery and got the surprise of our lives. . .as you can see, one positive was not enough so I took two. . .and then went in for a blood test to confirm because we literally thought this would never happen again without fertility help. This is definitely not an opportune time to be pregnant given my poor health issues, but I figure that God knows everything so much better than me and if he is blessing us with another miracle then he will take care of me. So excited for Baby Betts' #4
"The Gang's all here! Good Night!"
I'm pregnant, surgery is postponed, and meanwhile Scott crashes and totals his car and gets to wear this lovely neck brace for a couple weeks. . .oh wow does our life never cease to amaze!
These two are the best little buddies, I love watching them together
We attempted a family picture on Easter Sunday
Not the greatest picture of myself but I love having pictures for Family History with my Grandparents..
No comments:
Post a Comment