My kidneys attempted to take over me again . . .luckily I'm getting really good at surviving sepsis. . .no this isn't funny I know but by the grace and mercy of the Lord I survived another bout of sepsis caused by my kidney stones/infections and spent a while in the hospital. Not fun for anyone.
She figured since olives are such nice finger accessories why can't raspberries do the same!
According to the "Feelings Buried Alive" book I apparently have some unresolved anger . . .hmmm, let's just pretend we didn't read that!
Adelaide finished crocheting her hat that she's been working on to donate to children who need warm hats for the winter.
Yes we are getting quite skilled at selfies I must say!
Our yearly trip to the theater this year was to see "Cinderella". . .Abigail lasted a whole 30 minutes, I think we will continue to just watch movies at home.
Made some Irish Pasties.(that's Pah-stees, not pay-steez just in case you were confused) for St Patrick's Day this year. I remember that my Great Aunt Batsy used to make these and I loved them and when I was a teenager my mom used to pack them in our lunches. I owe her a lot because these are a labor of love to make I must admit
The execution of the Leprechaun trap was technically flawless this year. . .but darn that sneaky little guy, he escaped once again!
Finished another aghan. . .this being sick stuff is killing me
It got a little too quiet one day and when we finally found Abigail she goes, "ta da look at my painted fingernails and toes!" I'd say her and the sharpie did pretty darn good for a 2 year old.
We colored Easter Eggs and painted Easter pictures with Caitlyn and Lewis this year
Everyone loved Avonleah's Minion egg.
Great Grandpa Jarvis unexpectedly stopped by to surprise us
No comments:
Post a Comment