Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch

















Because I still have to take a nap just to survive everyday and because I've had to learn to simplify by asking for help, and because Scott worked like 5 weekends in a row I had just decided to skip the whole pumpkin patch event this year.  My dear friends the Muirs who have adopted us into their hearts offered to take the girls one day after school to a local pumpkin patch.  They had so much fun and although I missed being part of it with them, it was really great for me as well to get to relax and focus on getting and staying healthy by being honest with myself about how much I can actually do.  I am really blessed by good people whom the Lord places in my life to help me in times of great need. 

No comments: