In History one day we were studying about the Fall of Rome and the many reasons behind the weakening of that once great Empire. We compared those things to the very things that are happening in our great country today and we learned about what we need to do individually to not only strengthen ourselves and our home but our society as well. At the end each girl had to do some various assignments as enrichments and Avonleah's essays were so great I thought I'd post them . The first is in response to the problem that increasingly violent entertainment has on cultures. I love her thought process on why they should not have gladiators. The second and third are what she has decided she can do to strengthen herself within her own home and life. She is an amazing little student, both her and Adelaide are so fun to watch as they discover and learn. What a blessing it is to be part of their learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment