You gotta click on these pictures to see the girl's memories and goals. . .they are so cute!
Yes we are super wild and crazy at our house when it comes to New Year's Eve . . ummm I'm just kidding. We started counting down at 6:00 pm right after dinner with a raucous round of "Just Dance" that Avonleah and Abigail excelled at and Adelaide wouldn't even try because she just knew she "couldn't do it like the people on the TV." We played the "resolution solution" game and wrote down our favorite memories from 2013 and new goals for 2014. We played our new "Herd your Horses" game and had yummy snacks (Cheetos and sparkling grape juice. . .don't judge) and finally at 8:59 pm we counted down the New Year. . .(sssshhh don't tell my children the New Year doesn't start at 9 pm, they don't have to know that yet). It was a fun night and Scott and I successfully stayed up until midnight although I did take a 15 minute power nap at 11:30. I'm so excited for what the new year will bring and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing supportive and loving family surrounding me.
No comments:
Post a Comment