Friday, November 8, 2013

Make-up Madness

Four year olds love to play imagination games.  My days are often filled with Adelaide pretending to be a puppy/gazelle/horse/cat and I have to be the owner and take care of her and give her snacks and do whatever she tells me to do. .  I know that sounds backwards right?!  I mean I'm the owner shouldn't I at least be able to put her in a cage when I'm done playing with her *ohnoyoudidn'tface*
Once in awhile she suggests we play my FAVORITE of all imagination games she has invented thus far.  She has named it "mom and child."  Of course she is the mom and I am the child.  She puts me down for naps and sings me to sleep, she rubs lotion on my feet and fixes my hair and sometimes fixes my headaches with her "magic."  It is the BEST GAME EVER!  This week while playing another round of "Mom and child" Adelaide not only claimed me as her child but had Avonleah be our servant (haha!).  So they took turns putting make-up on me and each other, asking for a little advice here and there.  Here are the results. . .

No comments: