Saturday, November 2, 2013

General Conference

My girls can hardly believe that twice a year they have to go to church for EIGHT WHOLE HOURS ...it sounds like torture right?! I mean it's nearly as long as a catholic wedding and that is LONG!  All kidding aside General Conference is one of my favorite parts about being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Twice a year I get to hear a true and living prophet, and his apostles, speak and share guidance and direction to help me through this crazy life.  I love it, I look forward to it, and I'm doing all I can to help my girls love it too even though it really is EIGHT WHOLE HOURS LONG!  We take notes, we have treats, we build forts and snuggle under blankets and we talk about our favorite things said for a whole six months until it happens again! 









No comments: