Wednesday, October 2, 2013

11 Months Old!

So my tiniest is almost a year old and I can hardly believe it, it's been so fun to monthly keep a record of all her exciting adventures.
 She fell in love with the dollhouse family this month, well mostly she just carries around the daddy and the baby and makes them hug but it's really quite cute!
 Ahh there's our scowly girl!  We love the expressions she makes.
She  loves loves the bath and will often just sit in my bathroom and cry until I realize that she wants a bath!
 Those cheeks are so kissable and so chubby, I love them so much.
 She loves to see herself in the camera and really loves looking in the mirror at herself.  She often goes and gets hairbands and tries to put them on and she wears ponytail holders as bracelets and carries little purses around.  She is really quite prissy.
 
I definitely have another reader on my hands, she loves to look at books and will sit on our laps and let us read books to her forever. Yes I realize it's very brave of me to put this "just got out of bed" picture of myself up, don't judge!
 She is so compassionate, often when someone is in time out (even if it's for being mean to her) she sits by them and pats them and gives them hugs.  The other night Adelaide was so nauseous she spent forever attempting to throw up and Abigail would not leave the bathroom but instead stood by her and patted her.  She sure loves her sisters.
 
 

1 comment:

ROARleagueOFjustUS said...

Comforting Adelaide and Avonleah, taking some of the pressure off Mom & Dad. So nice (and wow, beyond cute . . . & compassionate)!