Wednesday, October 2, 2013
37 Years Old!
Of course he will love that I just shouted out his age for all to see. . .but actually I will say that like a fine wine the more this great guy ages the better he gets! Okay I don't even know why I used that analogy because I know nothing about wine but it sounded good! Now, his birthday was somewhat of a disaster this year but please let me explain. He has started to take charge of the budget recently and therefore he did not give me any budget for his birthday so I couldn't get him a super duper present. On top of that I had a doctor appointment that day and the car battery was broken so it wouldn't start and and and . . .okay I know excuses, excuses, but I tried to make it a celebration nonetheless. He asked for carrot cake, which for the record I have never know that he even liked but that's beside the point, and because of my lack of preparation I cooked a frozen pizza, bought a carrot cake and a gun magazine and hung up some camouflage decorations (recycled from last year!) Thank goodness my girls are awesome, Avonleah made him a camouflage friendship bracelet that I am sure he is going to love wearing and Adelaide made him a special card. So in the end it turned out perfect and he loved just being with us celebrating. I am so grateful to be walking through life another year with this man, he teaches me a lot about myself and he is really great to talk with and laugh with and be with. I am really blessed for how hard he works to provide for our family and how loving he is to us girls. Happy Birthday Honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment