Thursday, September 12, 2013

End of Summer Fun

 Aaarg Avonleah please don't ride your bike when it's pouring rain. . .she loves loves loves to be outside even if it's pouring rain and we often go through multiple pair of clothing a day because she gets wet and/or muddy.  She is full of such joy though, I love watching her!
 Adelaide has been really working on her writing skills now that she reads really well.  Everyday it's getting better and better and she is feeling so proud of her accomplishments.  I love her dedication to hard things.
One morning they came out and begged for a picture because they were "twinners."  I'm so proud as a mom to see these moments when they are excited to be sisters and friends as they build relationships that will last for their whole lives.. It makes all the silly bickering  bearable.

No comments: