Thursday, September 12, 2013
Back to School
We've officially been back in full time homeschool (we still did part time during the summer) for six weeks but I forgot to do the traditional back to school pictures by the front door. We had a special back to school morning and took pictures and celebrated the start of a whole new year. Avonleah is technically a 3rd grader this year and Adelaide says she's in Kindergarten but she's really only four so ssshhh don't tell her she can't really be in kindergarten! I'm so excited for another exciting year of homeschool, we have so much fun together and we're learning so many amazing things. They both had amazing back to school blessings that encouraged them to learn everything they could about the world around them and how it works and to research and learn all they could. I love these darling little people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment