I missed blogging about Abigail's 3 month birthday so here's a 3 almost 4 month update of our tiniest. Since I've blogged about her she has started a medication for her reflux and is now such a delightfully happy baby and I am a much happier less sleep deprived mama. She sleeps amazingly now and is really happy for the most part. The only time she really gets upset is when she has to ride in her car seat but we don't get out a whole lot at this point so it's okay. She weighs nearly 16 lbs and has successfully learned to roll over. . .although she hates it everytime she surprises herself and rolls over ha ha! She is really a sweet little girl and loves to watch her big sisters play, I often just set her wherever they are playing and she smiles and laughs at them. She refuses to sleep anywhere that is not in my arms at night so I have a wonderful little snuggle partner and thanks to the Moby Wrap she spends a lot of morning sleeping right next to me while I teach morning school. She is such an amazing addition to our family and every day I am so grateful for the love and happiness she brings into our home. I just love my babies. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment