Dear Scott,
Remember how you said you would support me on my diet by not bringing home delicious bags of red vines? I think I may have also promised you that I would NOT make your favorite oatmeal scotchies with those butterscotch chips in the freezer so you would not be tempted to eat them. Soooooo I just want you to know that I'm a LIAR....I need the emotional support of red vines more than skinny-ness today so please bring home a pack of those...and when I say "pack" I really mean that family size 4 lb bag full of red and black mixed together...oh and I was going to make you scotchies because i really wanted to eat some but every time I walked by the freezer I ate a handful of the butterscotch chips and now there's not enough left for a batch of cookies...what I'm trying to say is that homeschool and being a mom was hard today, please don't judge
Lovingly your wife
Kayrena
No comments:
Post a Comment