Scott treated me to a pedicure to help my swollen achy feet that I can no longer see or reach without a lot of effort. Adelaide and I had so much fun getting our toes all painted and prettied up. I figure at least my toes can look awesome during labor since the rest of me is like a swollen hippo with tree stumps for legs! I kept cracking up because the man rubbing my legs and feet was trying to tell me something about how to avoid all the swelling and it was completely lost in translation, but I may have fallen in love with him a little bit because he was making my feet feel so amazing. And oh boy howdy those massaging chairs are to die for. . .they massage your entire back and neck and I wanted to stay there all day long and then Adelaide pushed a button and it was suddenly massaging my booty . . .ummm awkward but somehow it felt amazing too and I just sat there feeling like a queen for 35 minutes. . .every pregnant lady needs one of these pedicures, it's worth every single penny. Ahhh simple pleasures.
No comments:
Post a Comment