Thursday, October 4, 2012

Plants vs. Zombies

My family has fallen victim to a certain addiction called "Plants vs. Zombies."  Adelaide says it like this "plants "v" "s" zombies" so the rest of us do too making us all look quite ridiculous I must say.  This is seriously the most addicting strategy game that can be played by all ages although I don't quite know how appropriate it is that my three year old walks around like a zombie saying "brains. . .brains!" and "ahhh the zombies ate my brains!"  My only complaint is that it can't be played as a group so we end up either playing two players on the XBox or fighting over the Ipad.  I finally had to set down some ground rules when I had Avonleah getting up before school wanting to play and Adelaide hiding behind the big chair during the day trying to finish "one last level."  So, for now Plants VS Zombies is just a privilege earned and of course after the children are in bed. . .I may play for 1 whole hour and not even feel one bit guilty that I'm a big fat hypocrite! 

No comments: