Thursday, October 4, 2012
Bed Rest Reprieve
I finally got the ok from the doctor to go off complete bed rest and stretch my weary legs. This has been a blessing to my sanity but I still move like an old crippled lady, having to stop to catch my breath after one flight of stairs and having to use these great grunting noises while I swing my arms and legs to flail myself out of bed to use the restroom. Even though I'm allowed to walk through the store now doesn't mean that I can . . .I'm sure people are a little nervouse when they see me waddle in as they are thinking of how closely they read the emergency procedures pamphlet on how to help a lady deliver a baby in aisle 12. Pregnancy is oh so not glamourous at this stage and my girls get a real kick out of the fact that I walk "sooooo slow" and that my baby belly is getting "soooo big." But I've gotten some of my nesting done and my mom send me some material to crochet some burp cloths. . .I suppose I should get a car seat and pack my hospital bag at some point. . .hmmm maybe buy some diapers too. . .let's hope she doesn't come too early!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment