It's finally here . . .Avonleah has been counting down the days until school started again. She was so excited and so fun to watch her first morning. There was the slight problem of me buying her the wrong size of shoes (perhaps I should have tried them on her days ago), and losing her lunch bag but being the delightful child she is the problems didn't even phase her. She came out wearing some thick socks and these dorky Dora shoes her Dad had found on clearance that were also the wrong size . . .I know we are terrible parents and your comments are not wanted . . .and we threw her lunch in some tupperware containers and she was good to go! My favorite part of the morning was when she looked in the mirror after getting ready and said, "I look adorable!" I love her zest for life, her love of learning, and her ability to just make everything a grand event! When Scott picked her up from school her teacher said, "she was so delightful today. . .I loved watching her bouncing around with her messy ponytails enjoying every single minute of the day, she is just a delight to have in my class." I am so blessed to have a teacher for her that delights in all her amazingness and helps her work on all her weaknesses too!
No comments:
Post a Comment