Sunday, July 15, 2012

Les Miserables




One of my life long dreams finally came true this month!  Some of our friends happen to score some amazing tickets to Les Miserables and invited us to come with them!  So we spent an entire evening out with our friends, going out to eat across the street from the theater and then when we got in the theater we had these amazing seats . . .and when I say "amazing" I mean 3rd row seats!!!  It was just what I always imagined it to be and it was so fun and being so close to the actors was really inspiring.  I believe I may have been really caught up in the emotions of it all or maybe I'm just hormonal and  pregnant but I was actually crying at several points during the performance.  Thank you Heather and Bryan for an spectacular surprise!

1 comment:

Heather Adams said...

iI still cry just thinking about it! We are so glad you got to come with us! Such a great night out!