This year Avonleah and Scott took the opportunity to attend a Daddy/Daughter Ball put on by our city. Of course it took half the day convincing her to pull out her wonky front tooth so she wouldn't look like a beaver in her pictures but she was sooo scared to pull it out because she was afraid that she'd get "rabbit teeth growing in by night time!" For such a smart girl her common sense is a little skewed! As for the "rabbit teeth" it's so true, all kids ages 6-8 have the dorkiest "rabbit teeth" that I just love!
We practiced "proper dancing" and "proper etiquette" but juding by the video (watch below or click here) and the way she looks upon arrival home (below) I'm pretty sure she just had a good old Avonleah style dancing time! Scott of course crashed out within minutes of getting home and said he left a message on the comment card that said, "maybe give us Dad's a break between songs next year!" Ha ha I think she wore him out!
What do you think, is she not the funnest dancer you've ever seen, we're thinking that with her crush on Harry Potter, her amazing dance skills, and her "rabbit teeth" we won't have to worry about boy trouble for a LONG time! Yeah! She is absolutely delightful I'm so thankful she has such an opportunity to bond with her Dad and build lasting memories of being a "Daddy's Little Girl!" I'm also so blessed to have a husband that is willing to do the things necessary to be the kind of Dad that a little girl can look up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment