Avonleah spent a whole two days reading Harry Potter #2 . . .we'd find her snuggled by the fire, hiding in the secret closet(Harry Potter's room under the stairs ha ha), sneaking her book under the dinner table, and anywhere else she could find. It was so cute to see her loving something so much, she made herself a wand and whenever I'd ask her to do something she would cast a spell on me. It's often frustrating when I ask her to clean her room and she throws out "Wingardium Leviosa" hoping I'll float into the air! She's so funny and frustrating ha ha! So one day on vacation she's standing in front of the fireplace and she's saying "Diagon Alley" or "Diagonally" and pretending to throw "flue powder" down. Needless to say she was actually using salt and when I finally figured it out what she was doing the entire hearth was covered in salty "flue powder"!
I think we'll have to put a hold on the Harry Potter since she's well SEVEN and after reading the second book she's starting to have a crush on Harry Potter and wants us to call her Avonleah Potter. Of course I should be grateful she's actually crushing on nerdy boys. . .makes me kind of proud of her ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment