So in our church the men of the Elder's Quorum diligently plan these parties to "bond in manly ways" called Elder Quorum Parties. I lovingly attend these get togethers so I can bond with other women over the fact that our husbands will always be 14 years old. They invite their family members because they believe in family togetherness . . .or because they would feel ridiculous cheering for themselves while boxing each other in huge 15 lb boxing gloves in a bouncy house. . . .or maybe because they think it's really funny to sign their wives up to fight each other in what they hope will be some sassy sexy version of girl fighting. . .let's just say, Scott will be doing lots of apologizing and chores for forcing me into that blasted ring . . .and I swear if that video of me pretending to box hits the internet there will be heads rolling! Here's something I did learn. . .my husband can do a back flip . . .literally, who knew . . .hmmm 13 years later he's still full of surprises.
P.S. Dear Elder's Quorum President,
The wives of your Quorum members would like a real family activity that doesn't include bouncy houses, boxing, pizza, or embarrassing wives. . .I'm giving you one last shot!
Here's Scott and Avonleah boxing. . .notice how those gloves are as big as she is! What a cutie! Sorry it's so shaky but I was still recovering from my "fight"
http://youtu.be/L0FtCawKLXI
1 comment:
i must hear more about this extravaganza of sorts. sort of half entertaining and slightly alarming.
Post a Comment