Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What You've Missed

 Yes Adelaide really does line up all her cars and trains like this nearly every single day and always right in the middle of the walking area of the living room and it continues to the entry of the kitchen.  If you trip over them, mess them up in any way or touch them without permission a mean little monster comes out of that cute little face and literally growls at you until you apologize and back up.  She's weird but we love her!
 Avonleah continues to get cuter and smarter and more fashion savvy (wink wink) each and every day.  We recently found out that she knows how to spell all the words on the 5th grader spelling list. . . and as we leave the school each day she leans out the car and is bombarded with a thousand boys and girls (literally) screaming "bye Avonleah!" She responds to each one by name and when we finally turn down the next street she sighs and says, "I'm so popular!"  No worries we're gonna have a talk about using our popularity for good things ha ha!
 Oh no . . .yes I left my children for an entire evening and stayed out until nearly 3:00 am catching up with my girlfriends, shopping the sales at Michaels and Old Navy, stocking up on theater candy at the dollar store and thoroughly enjoying Breaking Dawn Part 1.  Yes I still love Twilight and no I haven't grown out of it yet. . .
 Pocket Edward got to hang out at dinner and kept sneaking my Diet Coke!  I believe our waitress may have thought we were a bunch of drunk desperate housewives in sweatshirts because we were having so much fun. . .I"m telling you, us Mormons really know how to party!
Yes I'm still Team Edward and here's the reasons why . . .ha ha just kidding I won't bore you with that!  It was fun, I was tired, I won't go to another midnight showing ever again. . .until part 2 get released!

No comments: