Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Why Grandma's Rule!
Great Grandma Rosie came to visit a few weeks ago and got to meet Adelaide and have some fun chatting with Avonleah. So of course she had the opportunity to meet Sparkle Anne Betts who apparently was lacking in the bajama (how Avonleah says pajamas) department. So what does Grandma do . . .well she goes home whips up some pj's, a darling hooded cape, several blankets, pillows and mattress pads for the doll bed and sends them to Avonleah. Look at how darling those pajamas are, I mean can I have a pair. I love how my grandparents and parents generation really knew how to do the things like sewing and quilting and cooking and canning, and basically just about making do with what you have. I have to make sure and pass these skills down to my daughters so someday they will make doll clothes for their great grand-daughters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment