Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boy oh Boy Do I Have a List for You!

It's been a long many months of listlessness but I am back with another fun edition of my what's hot, what's not and what is downright ridiculous!!

  • Magnetic Nail polish . . . .Wow Wow Wow this is the perfect product for both the "prissy" girls and the more "brainy" girls!  It's nail polish with science involved and frankly it's my favorite new thing.  So as soon as I can save up $16 to buy it (ridiculous . . .gag) I'm going to be figuring out how they do it so I can make loads of it here in my own kitchen lab ha ha!


  • Oodles and Oodles of colored pants . . .Srsly I have not decided if the boys are wearing the girls pants or if pants are just designed unisex now but frankly not even Justin Bieber can pull of skinny purple jeans.  Enough of the yellow, red, green, purple, orange, leopard print, zebra print, camoflauge jeggings people. . .I'm almost ready to hope for a depression so we'd all have to wear basic Levi's and all this ridiculousness would go away.  I may have just made my Sister Ethnee cry because she does pull off a pretty good looking color crazy pant look, in fact I think she may be able to wear flowers and plaid together!


  • Ummm I'm nearly at a loss for words. . .WTH (What the Heck) is the purpose of this.  Is your tablet too heavy to hold on your lap, does it leave indents on your thighs when you rest it there to play angry birds?  Is the pillow a "cover" for what you're really doing on your tablet? I'm not sure what the purpose of this is . . .hmmm


  • I thought our country was working on the Teen Pregnancy issue but apparantly  Forever 21 has decided that while we are the #1 Teen Pregnancy country they may as well profit on the disaster.  So they have announced the launch of their . . . .dum dum dum .. . .Teen Maternity Line!  Srsly, I kid you not, (ha ha no pun intended) . . .I'm sure someone isn't going to be happy with my posting of this and I'm aware that pregnant teens need clothes too, but it just seems like marketing it in such a fashion is really condoning something that is really out of hand in our country.  Okay I'm done on my soapbox.



  •  Ha ha ha OVERALLS are back baby!  I'm having serious early 90's flashbacks of Left Eye and TLC!  I suppose the "I'm going to milk my cows and weed my garden look" is quite popular again.  People leave the Overalls to the babies, only a toddler can pull these off and still be cute! 

  • Let's face it ladies of my generation at one point of another in your relationship you have been replaced by this widow maker known as the XBOX.  Never you fear though, it can now be purchased completely plated in 24K gold. . .so instead of a wedding band you will be getting this golden treasure . . .GAG



  •  Really Barbie?  Leopard print leggings, ultra hot pink pleather mini skirt, candyland pink hair,  and loads of tattoos? Oh and WTH is that ridiculous cactus bunny thing?  I suppose I should accept that this is what Sun Valley Seniors will be sporting in 20 years. . .Just look at the girls in college right now with their tattoos and piercing and such and then look forward at them as grandmothers!  Ha ha ha senior centers are going to be a riot!!  Rock On 


  •  I'm not joking when I say what this is so hold on to your seats. . . Poop Powered Scooter Bike.  Hee hee I said, "poop powered!"   I'm serious, this thing literally runs on human waste. . .So one part of me says, "hey way to go environmentalists!" and then I begin to think about how you would have to go about collecting and then filling the "gas" tank. . .ummm I threw up in a little in mouth at that thought. . .I'll stick to unleaded!


  •  Can I live here?  Please please please can I live here with the Swiss Family Robinsons?!  This is a real place that I could buy if I had like a billion dollars, it's so awesome and it's exactly what my tree house looked like as a kid . . .at least in my head it did!  Anyone who wants to donate to my fund can live in one of my houses!


  • Kind of confused about the new "mini fruit" trend.  So these mini watermelons are super cute but srsly folks I need more than a nibble of watermelon on a hot July day.  I thought watermelon was mostly "water" so what's with downsizing it. . . I'm going down to the store right now to buy a whole "real size" watermelon and eating at least half of it just to spite this mini fruit dealers. . sheesh.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I always love your lists, thanks for sharing!!!