Monday, October 10, 2011

What We've Been Up To

 Well of course we've been decorating and crafting  to decorate our Halloween corner and we've been playing lots of dress up to decide what to be for Halloween. . .right now Avonleah is deciding between a dolphin and Aurora, Adelaide is thinking Snow White.  If it was my choice I'd want Adelaide to be a little tutu ghost and Avonleah to be a mad scientist but what do I know!

 We are honing our archeology skills for the day when we finally get to excavate and actual Egyptian tomb or dinosaur skeleton . . .today we found 6 gems!!

 I looked back at Adelaide in her car seat on the way home from church and found this darling scene. . I think she really does think Rescue the puppy is real!
For our Forever Family Birthday we celebrated by heading to the movies (thanks to Scott winning free tickets at work) and letting Avonleah see "Dolphin Tale" after hearing her talk about it for a complete week when she finished reading the book.  I believe she may be a bit of a animal rescuer.  Adelaide hated the 3D and so we spent a little time dancing in the hallways while Scott and Avonleah enjoyed the movie!

No comments: