Halloween is officially tomorrow so we've been frantically crafting and finishing costumes and having fun before October flies away into the night. Here's Adelaide's 5 Little Pumpkin Craft and her Q-tip skeleton! I know I'm such a cheesy mother to post a two year old's crafts, but she worked so hard and they are so cute! I've officially become "that mom" that thinks her children are super amazing at everything ha ha!
Oh did I mention that I crafted a gun for Avonleah's costume out of cardboard tubes, a prescription bottle and duct tape! McGuyver would be soooo proud of me!
I say every single year how ridiculous Halloween is with all the dressing up and handing children knives to carve pumpkins and asking strangers for candy. . .well I put a stop to it this year and saved us a lot of drama over all the PUMPKIN GUTS! Thank you cricut and your magical vinyl cutting abilities, stickers and pumpkins and kids are an awesome match!
Oh and someone booed us, meaning we had to return the favor to 2 new people so we made the cutest little Halloween baskets and ding dong ditched some of our friends. The girls thought it was an awesome tradition to add to our Halloween fun! I think I may be getting rid of my Halloween grinchy-ness!
No comments:
Post a Comment