Adelaide has said she wanted to be snow white since the day she first saw the movie. . .she of course looks so darn cute and I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks. That wig is super hilarious but the little detail oriented girl that she is made sure she had black hair like snow white. She did look in the mirror and say, "but I don't have black eyes like snow white" She is so cute and thank goodness for friends who buy costumes and let me borrow them!
After her usual month of vacillating between a million different costumes we narrowed it down last week to either a dolphin with a prothestic tail (thank you Dolphin Tale), Sleeping Beauty, or Ms. Piggy! Scott was all for Ms. Piggy . . .srsly can you just picture for a minute Avonleah as Ms. Piggy in a ridiculous sparkly outfit with a pig nose and a wig doing karate kick "HI-YAH and walking around saying "OH KERMIE" to everyone . . .it would have been a real treat I'm sure, but since I had to make a costume out of what we had I made her think of just one more thing she'd love to be . ..and TA DA here's our cutest little Princess Leia! She really wanted the red lipstick which was quite the experience!
1 comment:
You did an amazing job making Avonleas costume!!!
Post a Comment